Sunday 30 June 2013

Neon Weekend



It’s been a awfully long time since I’ve tried something new on my nails. Never really had the time to either. But this weekend I had made my mind up that I’m definitely gonna try something new. Opened all my nail art and paint stuff and started my search as to what do I start with. Thought over it a lot and finally while I was blogging  last night I came across this video. Looked really nice so made up my mind for it....

These days neon’s are a huge hit. They are quite appealing and look very up beat and catchy on the nails. So I started with a shade of bright yellow, pink and white to tone it down a bit gotto hit the office after all on Monday .

Here are the one’s that I used

  1.    Nicole - Yellow, It’s Me
  2.       OPI -You'r a pisa work (pink)
  3.       OPI -Don’t burst my bubble(white)

And my usual base coat and topcoat.. 
Chk them out here:



Here’s the video that I referred to .Very basic chk it out

 


And here’s my final effect:



 Sry for the quality of the image...My phone’s gotten terrible these days..

But do show me your results...













No comments:

Post a Comment