Sunday 30 June 2013

June 2013 GlossyBox: Summer edition


Hi all!!! Seems like a really long time since I last wrote a blog post.These crazy hectic  schedules just don’t leave time for anything to be done..I look forward to getting back to writing asap..
Anyways all things aside..Here’s my review to our new 
June 2013 GlossyBox: Summer edition


They don’t have any means to deliver it here in Denmark but I get mine each month via my BFF from London delivered to her address. All you lovely girls in Denmark can get a similar edition called GOODIEBOX


Here’s what I got in my box..Everything is completely worth the wait and perfect for that lovely summer day fun..


 



MONU SPA HAND AND NAIL CREAM.
I'll start with my least favourite product in my box, which is the Monu Spa Hand and Nail Cream. Hand creams aren't something I generally get excited about, I really like Soap & Glory Hand Food and L'Occitane hand creams which I don't really tend to deviate from, but this is in no way a bad product or a disappointing sample. I've given this a little try and I think it's quite nice. It didn't feel too thick, it seemed to sink in fairly quickly and my hands were left feeling super soft. I've passed this on to my mama because she loves hand creams and so far she's been absolutely loving it - thumbs up! This is a full sized 50ml product and retails for £10.95.





ORGANIC SURGE SHINE BOOST CONDITIONER.
Organic Surge is a brand I'm really familiar with so I was really happy to see a product from them nestled inside this box. This is the Shine Boost Conditioner which promises to detangle and add gloss to the hair with organic grapefruit and citrus essential oils. I'm super excited to try this, shine is something I always struggle to achieve without weighing my hair down and making it look greasy so I'm looking forward to seeing if this works for me. I have tried some of their other products which were lovely so looking forward to this one.A full sized 200ml product that retails for £5.99.
 


MEMEME COSMETICS LONG LASTING NAIL GLOSS. 
Minty nail polish colours are my absolute favourites and although I probably already own one to many, I'm always happy to add to my collection. This is the MeMeMe Cosmetics Long Lasting Gloss Nail Polish in the shade Pensive. I've tried a few MeMeMe polishes before, I've always been impressed by the lasting power and they usually apply really well with one or two coats. I'll definitely be wearing this shade a lot this summer time! This is a full sized product and retails for £5.


FIGS & ROUGE CHERRY BLOSSOM TINTED LIP BALM.
Figs & Rouge is a brand that GlossyBox introduced me to a little while ago. I've been through two of their lip balms that come in the little tins and I absolutely love them so I was excited to see the Cherry blossom Tinted Lip Balm. A relaxed make up look in the warmer months is something I'm all about and tinted balms epitomise easy-going for me. So far I’m absolutely loving this, it's really moisturising and it gives a really pretty sheer rosy tint to the lips, which I think is lovely! The packaging is also super adorable. This is a full sized product and retails for £4.95



GOSH GROWTH MASCARA.
Finally, the last product in my box this month is the GOSH Growth Mascara. I'm very intrigued by this, I would very much like longer lashes because mine are a little on the short side and this promises results after just 2 weeks of use. I think I'll take some pictures of my lashes now and then again after using this for 2 weeks to see if there's any difference. The mascara itself is quite nice, I really like the small plastic brush because you can really get in and coat even the smallest lashes and it seems to add a nice amount of volume. The formula doesn't really lengthen all that much and it seems to clump if you add a little too much product, but I've only used it once so far. This is another full sized product and retails for £8.49

 

What do you think of this months box? 
Do let me know and keep tuned for more posts
       




No comments:

Post a Comment