Saturday 21 September 2013

Color Match


COLOR Match


Apparently I am a CoCo…” someone who likes extreme comfort,with relaxation at the front of my mind, no sofa or bed is free from a throw or cushion and no bath free from a scented candle” According to research commissioned by home furnishing brand Colour Match from Argos 75 % of the UK population worry more about impressing others than anything else when it comes to furnishing their home. Thus creating a home that they believe other people will love rather than a home that reflects their own tastes and personality.

The key findings from the survey found that;
·75 per cent of people are primarily concerned with what others think of their home
·56 per cent only opt for homewares that are ‘unadventurous’
·47 per cent furnish their home with the re-sell value in mind
·26 per cent people are distinctly unhappy with at least two rooms in their home
·43 per cent worry that adding too much of their favorite colour could be too ‘dominating’ in the home

So, I took their colour personality test to see which colours actually reflect the true me and I am happy to say it’s pretty much what I do choose anyway. Argos sent me some goodies (pictured above) from their Colour Match range…and even our dog blends in with them! As a Nester the colours suggested for me from the Colour Match range are Cream, Cafe Mocha and Chocolate.
The test is below if you would like to see which colours suit you


No comments:

Post a Comment